MedSpa Services Enhancing your smile for that extra glow
Our MedSpa services achieve amazing results by embracing technology and integrating it with time-honored techniques like massage and facials. You’ll see a real difference in the way you look and feel confident putting your most alluring face forward. Our MedSpa services include:
Skin care for life is more than simply improving your appearance, but restoring youthful, healthy skin. The HydraFacial treatment merges soothing and invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology to achieve instant, lasting results. It works on all skin types, has no downtime, and provides an alternative to other more invasive procedures. The process involves cleansing and exfoliation, light glycolic acid peel, extractions, and hydration, all based on your needs. Our esthetician will customize your treatment to target sun damage, wrinkles, oily skin, redness, or blemishes.
A smile makeover can mean anything from several veneers on the top teeth to create a dazzling, white, beautiful smile to a complete full-mouth reconstruction that replaces missing teeth and restores function along with a gorgeous smile. Each smile makeover is unique, treating individual conditions and achieving personal goals. There is no simple product or quick fix that produces what we would call a smile makeover. For more information, click here.
You may have heard of Botox before. This treatment is typically used to remove wrinkles or fine lines in the face. What you may not know is Botox can also aid in treating dental related issues such as migraines and headaches, overactive jaw muscles, and gummy smiles. The procedure is quick, simple, mostly painless and lasts from 3-6 months.
Some of the dental benefits of Botox® include:
- Stop muscle tension in the head and neck areas.
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles in forehead areas and around the eyes.
- Prevent headaches and migraines.
- Fix gummy smiles and asymmetries.
- Help lessen TMD and pain associated with clenching and grinding.
- Slim the jaw Line for people with overactive jaw muscles.
- Decrease muscle pulls for surgical and orthodontic purposes.
Add that extra touch of aesthetic to your smile. We offer dermal filler treatments to volumize lips, fill your smile lines and turn up the corners of your mouth. This is a relatively short procedure with immediate effects and last between six months to one year.
Some of the benefits of dermal fillers include:
- Fill deep static lines as well as fine lines.
- Fill in the black triangles between teeth.
- Plump and lift areas like lips and cheeks.
- Help cure angular cheilitis or severe dryness in corners of mouth.
- Enhance overall smile.